Sunday 24 January 2010

Ouch!

Well another post today!

I've just majorly pulled my lower right stitch by accident and it hurt so much that I've just been crying. I just don't know why it's so painful!

Also, I'm sure I'm starting to get a rash on my chin. It certainly looks and feels like a rash, but then how the hell can I get a rash? I haven't done anything! It's itchy now, but earlier it felt like I'd nettled my chin. And it's even more weird since my chin is still numb! So it's not like it's my nerves tingling, because I actually have little pimple things over it. I could just be really spotty all of a sudden, but they're very small and irritating spots if they are!

Ugh, I thought I was coping really well, but today I'm just annoyed

I'm going to go and listen to my favourite (calming) music* and take a long bubble bath!

* might as well share:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3DrL8pwu1k - Fave song by by fave band :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brLRS4q2MQQ

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Just getting caught up on your blog. Love the pictures. You look great. I hope you are feeling better. Did the long bath help? I hope so! Just hang in there. You are going to make it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for sharing all of this. I am 29, I live in Newcastle and have teeth like you HAD and I'm about to have very similar treatment.

    Your blog is like gold dust to me and i feel a lot less panicked about the whole thing, i think the big white unknown is the worst... it's impossible to mentally prepare for!

    Your teeth look amazing! I would be over the moon if my teeth looked this good at the end.

    I look forward to following the rest of your story.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita- the bath did help! lol

    50ft Etta- glad my blog is of some help. Good luck with your own treatment. I'm nowhere near my end result yet, but I can already say it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete