Friday 18 December 2009

Now I'm Paranoid...

First off, I can't take a decent photo of the hooks, but this is the best I could manage (trying to distort my mouth and pulling my lower lip down....honestly):


I have 4 on the top and 8 on the bottom. But none between the middle teeth or either uppers or lowers, which is good. The front 2 on the top keep catching my lip when I smile though, because they aren't rounded towards my face, but rather just stick upwards, so I need time to unattach myself from them occasionally!

Anyway, when I was at my appointment I asked what would happen if I did get a cancellation, and she said they would ring me up around 10 days before. But still, whenever the phone rings I think it's the masked villains from the hospital. I'm like just don't answer the phone and it'll be alright. I can't help it!



It's very disconcerting, but also I still don't really understand why it has to be me that gets cancelled. You know what I mean? Do the important surgery first, bump off a tonsillectomy or something, and just do my surgery later in the day after you've had a cuppa and KitKat


My knowledge of how things work is skewed, obviously....

No comments:

Post a Comment